Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Please read this...

I have been following this blog for quite sometime. This mom is very inspiring. She is on a mission now to advocate for children who hopelessly wait for families. She is now advocating for a very sweet boy with a medical condition. He is waiting for a family, he is asking everyday is someone is coming for him. I simply could not read his story without passing it on. Please read this and pass on if you feel the need to, it is the April 6th post. And if you pray, please pray for this boy...

http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/

ETA: I just wanted to add that I am not asking anyone to donate, I just want to spread the word and advocate for this boy.

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3