Sunday, August 28, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

Last weekend we took the kids to their  first baseball game! They all had a good time! We ended up meeting up with a few friends too. All the kids, even Dane, got their faces painted and all ate a hot dog. What's a baseball game without a hot dog?  The kids all said that the hot dog was that was one of their favorite parts of the game! The Whitecaps won which made the day even more exciting. The kids were able to run the bases after the game, only I lost sight of the 3 older kids in the crowd so I wasn't able to get their picture  :(  But here are the few that I do have.




No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3