Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Livi!!

Well, I am way behind on posting this....

Livi loves animals & wanted gma's puppies on her cake this year. So gma took a special pic of the dogs just for her!

 We celebrated Alivia's birthday on the 18th.


Alivia, my dear, you are so incredibly special. I cannot imagine life without you! You are seriously funny. You live life to the fullest. You are sweet and so sensitive. You always speak your mind. You keep us laughing with your crazy sense of style. You are a free spirited child with a huge heart! I love you baby!! Happy 5th birthday my love!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Just came across your blog. Am so happy for you and your family. Will pray for all to move quickly for you. Know the challenges of waiting for your arms to wrap around your little one!! God bless you all

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3