Thursday, December 23, 2010

One year ago today...

One year ago today we received an email that would change us forever. We saw this sweet face for the first time and wondered if we would be chosen to be his family, we wondered if we were looking at the face of our son.


On January 5, 2010 we received the news - we had a son!

Now a year later, our son is home, we finalized his adoption on December 20, 2010. He is officially ours! When I think about the how much has changed the past year, how far Dane has come, and how much I am in love with that boy, my eyes fill with tears. We have been blessed with a wonderful son.


No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3