Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I know this is a bit late but I really wanted to post anyway.

I realize that Mother's Day is not always a happy day for everyone.

For those that have lost their mothers or have buried a child, for those that will never hold their child/children in their arms here on earth, for those who have given birth to their child only to place them in the arms of someone else, for those who desperately want to be a mom but can't, for those who are waiting for their children to come home to them please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3