Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday- Easter


~Easter~

And he said to them, "Do not be amazed; you are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who has been crucified. He has risen; He is not here; behold, here is the place where they laid Him.”
- Mark 16:6


The cake the girls and I made
Yes, a plastic bag in their Easter buckets. I realized the night before that I did not have any tissue paper..oops.

The Easter egg hunt is on!

Dane did have a shirt and tie identical to David's.  I can not believe I did not get a pic of him in it, actually I can! He looked so darn cute too!

We had a great Easter! Hope you all did too!


No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3