Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

~GREAT WOLF LODGE~
We took a trip to Great Wolf Lodge last weekend to take a quick, much needed get away. It was actually a great weekend to be away too, the weather was cold and rainy- perfect weather to be inside at an indoor water park! We really had a great time! Dane did so well- he went on the kiddie slides all by himself, slept thru the night for the most part and handled the change in routine very well.  So very proud of that little guy.  It warms my heart to see the progress he has made. The older 3 had a wonderful time too!!



It felt sooo good to laugh and have fun! We sure did need the break!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3