Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SOLD??

 

Yup, it was. Well, as close as you could get to having our house sold. The SOLD sign even made it to the top of the sign.  Two days before we were supposed to move and close we got "the call". Due to some circumstances very much out of our control the deal was off. There was nothing we could do, not a thing. To say we are disappointed in an understatement! So, now I have spent the last week un-packing and trying to get our house back to somewhat normal...sigh. I am trusting God and the fact that He knows what is the absolute best for our family. And obviously moving was not what He wanted.

But it makes me think of our family. If a simple house deal can fall apart so easily and just be done, it amazes me that our journey to Dane went so smooth, for the most part. I mean when you think of all the paperwork and all the things that had to happen just so for him to be here right now is amazing! Even though we don't have our newer house and I have spent hours packing and now un-packing, I am so very blessed!! When a move gone bad is my biggest problem, life is good!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3