Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hot summer day

It has been a hot few days. A couple days ago the 3 older kids got invited to the neighbors pool and since Dane can't get his hand real wet he had to stay home. He was one sad little boy. Well, I got to thinking and thought that if I can give him a quick bath and can wash his hands with soap and water a couple times a day, 5 minutes or so playing with the hose cant hurt, right? I had one happy, and cool little boy .

Refreshing.

So happy and cool.

Watch this!

Feels so good.
Fun, Fun, Fun!
Ummm...what happened??
See mom? On! On!
Do I have to be done?
Feelin good, especially since mommy promised me a popsicle if I go in!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3