Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Eric Ludy - Depraved Indifference/ National Adoption Month

This is a great video. Please take a few minutes to watch. I am not in any way saying that everyone should or can adopt but I do think that we are all supposed to help in some way. Some seem to think that God has allowed all of the orphans to wait for families and that God is responsible for their suffering. But I believe that God weeps when he sees our human race allowing these children to wait and suffer. We are the ones who allow this to happen...we are called to help, we are called to make a difference. Imagine if everyone world wide took a stand to make a difference.

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3