Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TALK to me!!

 Dane and I have been working hard the last several months on his speech...it has not come easy. But at least he is trying hard to make sounds and actually move his lips. I am so very proud of him and how far he has come.

Dada? Dada?

Dada work? Bu-bye!

He went from saying zero works since coming home a year and a half ago to saying about 10 words or so. And he will sometimes put 2 of them together.

  1. Mama
  2. Dada
  3. Papa
  4. Nana
  5. Ball
  6. Banana
  7. Done
  8. Work
  9. Dot
  10. Book
  11. Up
  12. No
Good job Dane!! Keep up the good work!!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3