Saturday, April 7, 2012

60 days closer - a celebration



We are 60 days closer to our LOA and to meeting Aliyah. We still have several months of waiting left, but last night we celebrated that we have made it this far!
Thank you God for all of your blessings.


Psalm 40: 1-5
1. I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.2. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 3. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD. 4. Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.5. Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.  


We are waiting on you God and trusting you to see us through. 

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3