Monday, April 30, 2012

I800 approved & weekend fundraiser

Well, our I800 (permission to bring Aliyah into the US) was approved on Friday!! YIIIPPPPEEEE! Our agency will soon be sending more paperwork to China for her visa and there are a couple more things that need to happen before we get our Travel Approval  from China. All that really means is that we expect to travel in the next 7-10 weeks.

We had our big garage sale fundraiser for Aliyah this past weekend. It was a lot of hard work, especially since Joel was gone all week and Dane was not feeling well, and the weather was not the best...it was FREEZING!!!  But we pulled it off. We did not have a set price for our items, everything was donations only. Some took advantage of that but most were very generous. I met and talked with so many wonderful people! What a blessing those people were to me! The cash total came to $727 and we have a ton of change that we did not count yet.

I am so thankful for God's blessings!! He is so good and so faithful!!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3