Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not Forgotten

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. ~ Luke 12:6-7

 
143 million orphans world wide.
 
Yes143 million.
 
Think about that number for a minute....
 
let it sink in....
 
(Many of them have special needs)
 
 
 
These photos here are the faces of two former special needs orphans.
 
 Beloved, treasured, cherished every moment of every day.
 

I know, simply stunning right?

They ALL are.


 
 
I know not all of us are called to adopt, but we are called to help, to make a difference, to change this world... their world.
 
I know many of you have thought about this before, and many of you have helped us bring home our own priceless treasures, or have brought home or bringing home your own or have even help someone else. Trust me when I say we are FOREVER grateful to all of you.
 
But, I am asking you all to think about it again...
 
143 MILLION....
 
Please, think about how you can help.
 
Talk about it.
 
Ask about it.
 
Pray about it.
 
 
These kids NEED us!
 
We need to be a voice for the unheard. We need to bring light to the unseen.
 
We need to let them know that they are NOT  forgotten.


Matthew 25:42-45

442 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’











(Photos taken by Stacey Clack Photography)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3