Sunday, August 4, 2013

TA!

Friday morning, while I was super busy with our garage sale fund-raiser, we got a call telling us that we had our Travel Approval! This is so exciting and a bit surprising actually. We were not expecting it so soon.

We will be leaving on Friday, 8/9, meeting our daughter on 8/12, and arriving home on 8/24. To say we are excited is a understatement!

I still cannot believe how God has worked through this whole process. I should not be surprised, but I am...it is the human in me. God has moved the biggest of mountains, but yet has shown up in the smallest of details too.

Continue to keep us in your prayers, and I will try to update as much as possible. Please pray specifically for safe and timely travels, Ayla's health, and for all of us emotionally. Adoption is tough and meeting your child for the first time, as beautiful as it is, is no exception.

Thank you to all who have, prayed, emailed, called, helped us with fund-raisers, donated and just listened. We are heading to Ch*na because all of you were willing to help. I cannot even put it into words how awesome that is. You all have made such a huge difference. Thank you, from the very bottoms of our hearts, for blessing us.


No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3