Thursday, July 11, 2013

LOA!! Day 48!

Psalm 30:11-12

11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
    you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
    Lord my God, I will praise you forever.
 
 
With thankful hearts and much excitement, we are happy to be able to share that we have our LOA!! Praise God!!
 
This is a HUGE step in bringing "Hope" home!!
 
Even though we are now hitting yet another delay with the US Consulate in Ch*na moving, and closing for 2 weeks, we still have hopes and are praying to travel in late August. Of course earlier would be fine too! But, realistically September travel is more than likely. Please continue to pray that our process will keep moving quickly and without much delay.
 
 
Our officer has a copy of our signed LOA and hopes to have our I800 approved today (7/11) or tomorrow. Because of the Consulate closure our Article 5 is scheduled to be dropped off on 7/24. We are told that the pick up should be expedited as well!
 
*our I800 was approved today as well*
Praising God for his faithfulness!!
 

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3