Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good things happening

Well, we received word yesterday that our I-600 (permission to bring Dane to the U.S.) was approved on Monday the 10th!! I will breathe easier when we actually get the approval letter in the mail. Now our I-600 approval will go to the NVC (National Visa Center) who then forwards it to Korea, who then finishes the other required documents for him to travel home. Hopefully we will get a travel call in the next 6-8weeks. Of course anytime would be great too!
Danes baby/memory book arrived today along with the maternity clothes that I ordered for Holt's (Korean agency) maternity shelters! I can't wait to start on Danes's book! And I definitely can't wait to bring our donations to Korea and meet our son. The wait seems to be getting harder and harder everyday! As David says, "Everyday it gets closer, right Mom?"
Here's a pic. of our cutie with his care package. I had to block out his foster mom for privacy reasons.
~Becca

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3