Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Fun!

We had a great weekend! We sure enjoyed the sunshine! My house is a disaster but I will take fun over a clean house any day! The kids (and us too) spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa AND Papa and Nana! Also, spent some time with some good friends! I did not get my flowers planted like I hoped, but we did get our 4 ugly bushes out! Thank you Daddy!! Also got some weeding done, thank you Preston!
Oh, I can't wait for school to be out, summer to be here and of course, the arrival of Dane!! Here are some pictures of the kids helping Daddy pull the bushes out back to the woods.

Daddy and Alaina


Daddy and David

Daddy and Alivia

Girls getting dirty

We also enjoyed time playing outside with our kids and the neighborhood kids. At one point we had 9 kids here! And of course the ice cream truck had to come buy...so thanks to Grandpa, a friend of mine and the couple dollars I had in my pocket, all 9 kids were able to get a treat! FUN! FUN!

I also spent a fair amount of time getting ready for our BIG garage sale this weekend. All the proceeds are going towards our adoption, so please pray for good weather and a great turn out!

Oh, I almost forgot. Our I-600 form arrived at the National Visa Center (NVC) on the 11th. The NVC then sends our paperwork to Korea, who then completes the rest of the paperwork on their side and sends it back...then we get our travel call. Hopefully we will get our TC in the next 4-6 weeks! Like I said, I can't wait! ~Becca

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3