Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Forgot to add...

I forgot to add a couple things in my last post...
Our garage sale was not what we were hoping, the weather was crummy and we just did not have the turn out that we normally do. But we still made some money, enough to pay for a couple nights in our hotel when we travel. Also, we have decided to give Dane another middle name. We are keeping his Korean name and also adding Carlton; it is a family name and we really wanted him to have it as well. I think that is it for now. Oh, I did get the crib set up. I really hope Dane is here soon. I do not think I can look at the empty crib for much longer.
~Becca

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3