Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sweet Dane

We dropped off the medical waiver in Grand Rapids yesterday morning. I am hoping it was overnighted to Korea yesterday, at the very least today. We should expect a travel call next week. I am not getting my hopes up but I really hope this is true. I feel like he is never going to be home - like this whole process is a dream.
Sweet Dane, I hope to meet you soon! We love you so much! Love, Mommy





I have a tradition of buying our kids a special first photo album. This is a picture of the one I bought for Dane. I usually go for something a little more modern but I love how the airplane is flying the "Our Little Boy" banner. I thought it was appropriate since our little guy will be coming home on an airplane.



This is a picture of Dane's crib. We set it up in our room. After he adjusts to being home we will be moving him to David's room. I can only imagine the craziness that will happen in that room :)!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3