Saturday, June 26, 2010

Until We Meet Again

My husband's grandma passed away Wednesday night, 6/23, at 11:45 pm. After reading her some scripture and giving her permission to leave, she was welcomed into the arms of Jesus. We are thankful her suffering is over and her cancer is gone, but we will miss her for sure. I loved the way she so lovingly looked at her grand kids and greats. She would grin from ear to ear. She lived for their hugs and kisses. She is leaving behind many that love her including her husband. She lived to be 91 years old. We are sad that she will not be able to meet Dane, as she was one of our biggest supporters. But we hold tight to our faith and trust that we will see her again. I am so thankful that this world is not all there is.

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3