Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy Busy






















Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. Things with the adoption came to a stand still and I just was not in the mood to post. I am happy to say so much has happened since then. The kiddos are now out of school, we have been at the beach and hanging out with family and friends. Things have finally started picking up with the adoption- we are hoping to travel in the next 2 weeks!! Dane had his Embassy appearance 0n 6/17 and his visa physical is sched. for today. That just leaves us with the medical wavier (if we get one), then his visa can be issued and then finally we will get a travel call. I finally picked up the crib last night and will get it together today. I also bought him a couple new outfits. Up until now I just have not been in the mood...I felt like he was never going to be home. I have been busy wrapping up a few things around the house and working on his baby/memory book. Above are a few pics of our summer fun!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3