Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Indian Summer at McCoy Lake


A few weeks ago we headed up north to my mom's cabin one last time for the year. Oh, it was so beautiful. The weather was perfect, almost 80 degrees. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. The sun was shining and the trees were stunning. We rode the dirt bikes, went fishing, kayaking, frog hunting and a few brave ones even went swimming. I put my toes in and it was WAY to cold for me. We had  another wonderful day as a family and created some more wonderful memories.

Dane & Daddy in the "boat" as Dane would say.

Alaina kayaking
Fishing with Grandpa

David fishing with Dad

The only catch of the day. David's 10 inch bass!!
Frog hunting

The frogs. We caught 30 total and then let 'em go.
Alivia

Take me in the water Laina?!

Dane and his bucket

Good bye! See you next year!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3