Thursday, February 2, 2012

A birthday wish come true!

I just had to share our beautiful birthday blessing and wish come true! Yesterday was Joel's birthday, and all he wanted was a picture of his daughter -it was his birthday wish. We pretty much knew that the chances of him/us getting a picture was slim to none, until I opened my email!

A friend of mine (we met on the orphanage Yahoo group) had sent me an email letting me know that she thinks she has 2 pictures of our daughter! Her son, who is in the same orphanage, just celebrated his birthday and she got pictures of his birthday celebration. And guess who is sitting right next to him - our little sweetie!! Granted her nose is runny and she looks like she has been crying, but we are so thankful to have gotten these pictures. And getting it on Joel's birthday makes it even more special! She looks so good, even with the runny nose.

God is so good!



I do plan on blogging some more about Joel's birthday when I have a bit more time...I just had to share our blessing now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!! So beautiful!! Happy Birthday to your husband! What an amazing gift!

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3