Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to you!


We celebrated my husbands birthday last week and we had a wonderful time! I am so thankful for my husband; he is a wonderful dad and husband! He works so hard to provide the best possible for our family. He has given up most of his extra earthly possessions so we could welcome more children into our family. I know that he would give it all up over and over again. And I know earthly possessions are just earthly possessions, but at the same time giving something up that you enjoy is hard, very hard.  I am so blessed to have a husband that is willing to do whatever it takes for our family. He will do whatever it takes to welcome another beautiful child into our family.
We did not do much for his birthday, we just stayed home in our jammies. I did make the meal of his choice and we did have cake and ice cream. The house was filled with lots and lots of laughter. We had a great night! The gifts Joel received are not something you could buy in any store; they are gifts from the hearts of our beautiful children. They are priceless gifts to him (and me too) and by far better than anything you could ever buy!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Love, Alaina
Front of David'd card

The inside of David's card
  (Joel goes to Detroit for training for his job)

More artwork by David

And more artwork by David
Alivia's art

Dane's art

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3