Monday, February 20, 2012

Hats of Love~made by Alaina

Alaina has been busy making hats to raise money for our adoption. Oh, how I love this girl and her heart! She has made about 100 hats and has sold close to 60. She is selling them for $5 each or for every $5 donated she will donate one hat to Aliyah's orphanage. She wants her sister home more than anything!




She comes home everyday and in stead of playing she gets going on making more hats. God has blessed me with the most amazing children! Keep up the good work Alaina - we are so proud of you and your desire to make a difference!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3