Monday, August 16, 2010

Arriving home! July 19th 2010

I just realized that I have posted pictures of our journey to Dane except of his awaited arrival home. So, here are a few of my favorite pictures - our God is so good!

David and Grandpa waiting...


Our plane landing! (the one in the distance)

Alivia, my sweet daughter, and her Happy B-day poster.

Grandma and David

Welcome home sweet son!
Daddy and Dane

Alaina and I hugging. I love that girl so much!!

David has waited so long for his brother!

Going home!

Poor guy did not like his car seat, he finally cried himself to sleep :(
Our nice neighbors bought us a plant to remember the summer we brought Dane home. Their 4 girls made signs and hung them up on our garage.












No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3