Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Hotel and my B-day in Korea

Our Hotel was amazing. We stayed at the Frazier Place. It was like a little apartment. It had 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, kitchen and a washer and dryer all in one. Not to mention the staff was wonderful! We stayed from July 11th through the 19th.






View at night

There were so many people out and about all the time

Hotel room view-you could see the mountains in the distance

My yummy birthday cake from a bakery down the street, we ended up visiting them a lot!

I was so tired! It was our 2nd full day in Korea-we had done a lot of walking

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3