Thursday, January 19, 2012

Care Package #2

I know, I know, we are going to go broke if we keep sending care packages to our daughter in China. But this is what Joel really wanted for his birthday; he wanted to send his little girl a care package. This time we sent our own package with things we picked out just for her. We included a voice recordable book - Joel and I read the story and we sent a voice recordable toy cell phone with the kids' voices. We aslo sent a soft photo album of our  family. We used Ann with Red Thread again and did order donations for the orphanage  too. I am pretty sure this will be the last care package for a few months.

Sweatshirts for the orphanage

Cute hoodie for the orphanage

Our package for Aliyah and some goodies for the kids and staff

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3