Monday, January 2, 2012

it is 2012

Well, 2011 is finally done. I feel bad knowing that I have wished some days away. It is really hard because I want to capture every moment I can with my children. Time goes so fast and they grow and change in a blink of an eye. But I am torn. My youngest daughter is in China, growing older and changing without me and my oldest children are here with me. How can I capture and savor every moment with my oldest children and yet wish days away so I can hold and meet my baby girl...I want to be able to do both.

I am excited for what 2012 hold for us. If all goes well, this is the year we will meet and hold our youngest daughter for the first time. I am looking forward to that time for sure. I know we will have some tough, tough days ahead but I know we will make it through.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3