Thursday, March 15, 2012

Enjoying our days

The weather here has been just beautiful! Even on the cooler days we have bundled up and headed outside for some fresh air. I just love being outside on days like we have had. The sunshine and fresh air bring so much peace to my soul.

We love to visit our local State Park, it is just a few miles from our house. This is probably our favorite spot to walk and play. It always seems so quiet at this spot, which we love. The beauty of it all just amazes me.











Dane wanted to touch the water so bad! He would spread his fingers out and when the waves would come up he would crouch down...he always missed the water. I finally helped him (which he did not like at first) and when he felt that cold water he laughed and squealed with delight!





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Precious, precious photos!!! What a gorgeous place!! Just screams out the beauty of our Creator!! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3