Monday, March 5, 2012

EPs have been submitted!

I am thrilled to announce that the Korean Government had finally allowed EPs (exit permits/permission for the children to leave Korea) to be submitted!! I know several families are celebrating and some are continuing to wait for their turn to be submitted. We are thanking God that there is finally some progress and children will be united with their families soon!! Please continue to pray that the Korean Gvmt will processes these quickly and they will allow several batches to be submitted so all the children can be united with their families. Continue to pray for those that got the news that they have not be submitted for an EP, as many of them have been waiting close to a year or more for their children to be home.

We are so happy to hear this great news! We are doing a happy dance here at our house for many of our friends!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3