Monday, March 19, 2012

My darling

My darling Aliyah,
I have been thinking of you all day today. My arms are longing to hold you. My heart and mind are dying to know more about you. I wonder what makes you happy. I wonder what makes you sad. I wonder what brings you comfort. There are so many things I long to know about you. My heart hurts so much to not have you here with us. We love you and are longing to have you here. Your brothers and sisters have so much they want to show you and share with you; they have so much love to give to you.
 I feel like you will never be in my arms, almost as if the time will never come. I too, have so much love to give you. It is so very hard to wait. I want you to know that I love you so very much. Jesus loves you too. I look at your picture a hundred times a day; the delightfulness of your sweet face leaves me in awe.  You are a masterpiece straight from heaven. You are true beauty my darling. I imagine your laughter and sweet little voice in my mind.  I can hear your crying too, and  the thought of the grief you will feel breaks my heart in two. I hope and pray that I can be the mommy you deserve. I hope and pray that God can heal the hurts in your life. I hope and pray that you know happiness and that you will have it in your life always. I hope and pray that you know how cherished and loved and desired you are. Your are a true blessing.  We pray every day for you, my love. We love you with all of our hearts.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying she is in your arms soon!! Hang in there, Becca!! His plan is perfect (even when it hurts as He teaches us things!!). And yes, I need to say this in the mirror! May His peace be yours!

Blessings!

Unknown said...

she is beautiful...this wait is so hard....angie
www.livinglifewithaprincess.blogspot.com

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3