Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I found her Finding Ad



I really can't believe it - I found our baby girls finding ad online. A finding ad is an ad that is put in the paper stating that she has been found...I think it is one last try at finding her biological parents. It is amazing the things we can learn and find online! A big thanks to some very special people that pointed me in the right direction; after an hour or so I found her ad.  It is actually really sad to me, but I am thankful to have this piece of information for my daughter when she gets older. I am also thankful to add another picture to our small collection of photos. She looks like she is a couple months old in the ad. I would love to share the picture- she looks so cute in it, but I do not feel right posting it on here... it just feels too personal and sad to me.

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3