Thursday, December 22, 2011

New pictures and an update!!

We are so excited and happy to see our little girl! What a great Christmas present!! I am dreaming about her being home next Christmas - oh, I just can't wait to have her here with us!
She looks so happy and healthy! Seeing these pics is just what I needed...I am missing her very much. It is so good to see her beautiful smile!! We also received a brief update, we know we can't say for sure if they are correct, but given what we know about her orphanage we feel fairly confident they are. The update stated that at 13 1/2 mo she is 24.2 lbs, 29.9 inches, and has 4 teeth. 
Isn't she just beautiful?!
Totally in love with her!

I love this one! I love the sparkle she has in her eyes!!

A hat with fake hair...oh, so cute!

So, so beautiful!!

No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3