Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wish I wasn't...

"And the Lord answered me: "Write the vision...For still the vision awaits its anointed time; it hastens to the end - it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it surely will come; it will not delay." ~ Habakkuk 2:2-3

I posted a bit ago about this waiting thing and I have been trying really hard to be patient. I wish I wasn't still waiting for our US gvmt to approve our application (I800A) to bring a foreign born child in the the US, but I am. We really need this so all of our paperwork can get to China so we can really get moving on getting Aliyah home sooner than later. We are approaching day 60 of our wait with about 30 more days to go. It really bothers me to think that our little girl has to wait those extra months to come home, but that is just the way that it is.
I did get the rest of our paperwork state sealed on Tuesday and sent it to the Chinese Consulate on Wednesday to get authenticated. Hopefully that will all be processed without any major issues. Then when we finally get this I800A approval I can drive to Grand Rapids to get it state sealed, overnight it to the Chinese consulate and have the authentication expedited  and then finally get all our our paperwork (known as our Dossier) to China...and then get working on getting Aliyah home.
Goodness, I just need to remind myself to take one day at a time. When I look too far into the future, at all the months we still have to wait, I feel totally defeated -just the way satan wants me to feel. God has been so good to remind me of His word and His perfect timing...I really should not be complaining or impatient. Please pray for us as we try to wait patiently.


When the time was right, the sea parted, the walls fell down, the lions went hungry, the sun stood still, the star appeared, the waves were calmed, the stone was rolled away, the Lord ascended....
And when the time is right, the King of Kings will return.
God is never late and He is never early- He is always right on time and His plans for us are good.




No comments:

"Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you... For I am the Lord your God..
~Isiah 43:1-3